Any person wishing to become a member in this Church may offer themselves as a candidate for church membership at any regular service in the following ways:
(1) By profession of faith in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior and scriptural baptism,
(2) By promise of a letter of recommendation from another Baptist Church of like faith and practice, or
(3) By statement of prior conversion experience and scriptural baptism, or
(4) For scriptural baptism from another denomination, or
(5) By restoration as provided in Article I, Section 6.
A three-fourths vote of those Church members present and voting shall be required to elect such candidates to membership. Those offering themselves for membership shall be enrolled in a small group Bible Study/Sunday School.