WELCOME TO CATCH OF THE DAY DC CHURCH
Our mission is to catch people where they live, work, play and to help them experience a brand new, abundant and everlasting life!
We start by listening and engaging in honest, raw and needful conversations which allows us to better understand the needs, dreams, aspirations, ambitions, desires and goals of the community we are called to service. We introduce each person to the gospel and offer a opportunity to obtain a brand new life!
It is our intent to connect you to activists, workshop facilitators, experts and professionals who will share methods, means, hands-on skills, knowledge, wisdom and resources that will help you make your life spiritually and tangibly better. If you follow the teachings, we guarantee you will experience a brand new, abundant and everlasting life!
Visit Catch of the Day DC Church this Sunday at 11:15 a.m. We are located at 2730 Martin Luther King, Jr. Avenue., SE, Washington, DC. Parking is free, plentiful and available next to the church.
First-time visitors will receive a custom visitor’s package which includes:
(1) Color brochure laying out our vision and asking you for your input on how we can help the community thrive
(2) Pamphlet that explains what it means to be born again and spiritually awake
(3) Wrist band to connect you to our website which spells out our programs, ministries, services along with the meeting dates, times and places
(4) Complimentary custom ink pen to take valuable life changing notes, write down your golden ideas and suggestions that will help us meet your needs
(5) Church bulletin either printed, emailed to your inbox or texted directly to your smartphone. We keep you current on community, citywide and annual upcoming events
(6) Redeemable coffee card, which entitles you to a complimentary beverage at a local restaurant or coffee shop with the pastor and whoever wants to help the community.
(7) Bottle of water to hydrate your body while you feast on food for the soul.
Catch of the Day DC | Sunday at 11:15 a.m. | 2730 Martin Luther King Jr. Ave., SE | Washington, DC